I’m really enjoying meeting new people in other states while teaching workshops and doing conference presentations. If we have not yet met, I hope I will be in your neighborhood soon! Check the calendar link to find out where I will be presenting or teaching. Here’s a bit about my background:
- 25+ year veteran of doing technology training for educators
- Author of the CLICKstep Training Series, published by FTC Publishing until December of 2013
- Adobe Certified Associate in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Recently completed a 75 hour course by Adobe to become an Adobe Education Trainer.
- Presenter and workshop leader at numerous state, regional and national conferences, including TCEA (Texas), FETC (Florida), TIES (Minnesota), ITEC (Iowa), METC (Missouri), NETA (Nebraska) and ISTE (International Society of Technology in Education, previously NECC)—workshops selected as the “Best of ISTE/NECC” in multiple years.
- Have presented additional workshops by invitation all across Nebraska, in Iowa, Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, North Carolina and multiple provinces in Canada.
- Named as one of the original “Adobe Master Teachers” (now named Adobe Education Leaders)
- BFA in Education and a MEd in Instructional Technology
- I love digging into software applications and then creating easy, step-by-step, fun ways for you to learn to use them in the classroom!
402-429-5404 (leave a message, including appropriate times I can return the call)
Address given by request.
Linda Dickeson started her career in education as a 7-12 vocal and instrumental music teacher. Through several twists of fate, Linda became involved with computers and adult education, which lead her to the Lincoln Public Schools, where she has enjoyed training teachers for over 25 years. Her career in teacher training provided the motivation for Linda to go back to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for her MEd in Instructional Technology. For several years, Linda also served as the Executive Director for the Nebraska Educational Technology Association (NETA). She has enjoyed presenting at numerous state, regional and national conferences annually, including ISTE, TCEA, FETC, TIES, ITEC, METC, USDLA and NETA; and does training by invitation across the United States and Canada. Linda is the author of the CLICKstep Training series of books for education, previously published by FTC Publishing, and is also an Adobe Education Leader. She also is the author of a video training course at LearnKey on InDesign CC (available fall of 2014). She loves working with teachers and showing them new tips and tricks to using technology resources in the classroom.
(High quality picture for printing available by request.)